One Piece TCG Breaks the Game in Set 1
Sign up for the PPG events here!
– There are A LOT of ways you can support the channel!
– Check out YourPlaymat to create custom sleeve and playmat designs! This link gives you 10% off!
– Pick up your Cross World TCG merch here!
– If you like my Dragon Ball Super Card Game content and want to read my competitive articles or inquire about coaching, you can help me out on Patreon!
– If you want to make a one-time donation for a huge reward, check out my Jemi page!
– Use my TCG Player link to buy any of the cards mentioned in the video!
– Or donate to me directly!
– Become a member of our discord community!
– Visit mystictcg.com to buy and sell cards!
– Pre-order DBS sealed product from Mystic TCG!
– Pre-order One Piece sealed product from Mystic TCG!
Look at mtg (EDG/Commander format specifically) if you're interested in the multicolor leader interactions and viability. It's super common.
Congratulations for your brother.
Game looks interesting but if im honest, my only issue with it is the cards themselves. To me, they look a knock-off card game you'd find in a dolllar store. Hopefully they can come out with cooler art and foils for them.
Congrats to your bro!
Congrats to the lil bro. Hope he pluses in life
How would a quad color leader even look. They haven't done even tripple yet in dragon ball
The cards are ugly AF
I like how they set the life to the leader at 4 to where it balances it out against mono colour strategies.
Oh this is every interesting
Also congrats to your brother and wish him success in the path he decides to take,
The whole set isn’t out yet . I’d wait before making assumptions
Quick clarification, multicolour was introduced after set 6 in DBS, unless you count theme boosters. Set 9 was the last set of the multicolour block
Congratulations to your brother! Just FYI Basil Hawkins is a supernova. I think that is a mis translation because technically Luffy is too.
This game looks like a burning tire fire.
I'm gonna guess the early multi-colour is not necessarily a problem, more just that the next few sets are likely already made for a potential rapid release of sets, and a few like that just got on the earlier set to allow people to start piecemealing a bit earlier